Saturday, March 29, 2008

An Invitation and a Freebie

Hello all -

I have a really special treat today!! First, you are all invited to hop on over to Scrappin Freestyle this coming weekend for a Spring Crop event. This will be an AMAZING event -- there are already so many fantastic prizes just ready and waiting to be earned and "purchased" with points you earn during the different crop events. So make sure to be over at Scrappin Freestyle this coming weekend -- you won't want to miss this!!


Now for my little treat! I have recently become a member over at JanniScrap Designs and I LOVE her work! So, with the correct permissions as a member, I have scrapped my first Quickpages using some of her fabulous kits to share with all of you!

These first QPs use Janniscrap's Blast Off kit! These freebie quickpages are all designed in 8x8 300 dpi format, according to JanniScrap's kits. Please let me know what you think of these, since they are my first attempt at QPs using Janniscrap's fantastic products!


**LINK EXPIRED**
Don't forget to leave some love to let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Jannidee said...

Well, of course I love them! LOL! Great work!

casskaye said...

These are so cool! Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.