I made this LO for the Desktop Challenge over at DSO!
Credits: Blooming Colors by Anita Designs
Credits: Blooming Colors by Anita Designs
Boys Will Be BoysI made this LO for the Scraplift Challenge over at DSO
Credits: Simply Blue and Green by JanniScrap Designs
I WishCredits: Whisper of Love 2 by Anita Designs
I made this LO for the Ad challenge at DSO and also for Mrs. Wresh's Week 9 challenge. For week 9 we had to finish the sentence that begins with "I Wish." So here is what I would wish for right now if I could.
Since I've been working extra hard on the challenges at DSO, I'm excited to say I am almost finished for this month!! Woo Hoo!! Then, I'll earn my big mega-kit prize. I only have 3 more LOs to finish later today and then I'll be done! I also have a freebie QP set ready to give away and will probably do that just a little bit later today as well. This will be my first Freebie for any of JanniScraps or Nana's designs and I'm soooo excited!
Since I've been working extra hard on the challenges at DSO, I'm excited to say I am almost finished for this month!! Woo Hoo!! Then, I'll earn my big mega-kit prize. I only have 3 more LOs to finish later today and then I'll be done! I also have a freebie QP set ready to give away and will probably do that just a little bit later today as well. This will be my first Freebie for any of JanniScraps or Nana's designs and I'm soooo excited!

No comments:
Post a Comment