Sunday, March 2, 2008

My Very First Creative Team

I had only been digi-scrapping a short while when I joined my very first Creative Team for Sugar Snap Scraps (Ellie Lash) in October/November 07. I loved working with her designs, but she soon had to disband the team so she could spend more time with her family. Here is my mini-showcase to my very first CT LOs --- Don't laugh, remember they were some of my first!!

Mr. America & Grandma Liberty
Credits:
Template: Jill & Jack Scraps
Background Paper and Star Embellishment: Adam Kit by Ellie Lash
White Paper: Snow Wonder by Ellie Lash
Red Paper: Roughed Up Paper Pack by Ellie Lash

Don't Bug Me
Credits: Rusty Alpha by Ellie Lash
Kit: Spot On! By Ellie Lash

Baby It's Cold Outside
Credits: Snow Wonder by Ellie Lash

Addicted to Hallmark Minis
Credits:
Background paper: Comfort Me Paper Pack by Ellie Lash
"Addicted" Letters: Pretty Yummy Alpha by Ellie Lash
Holly Leaves: Happy Holly Elements by Ellie Lash

Ho Ho Ho Christmas
Credits: Whimsical Wonderland Freebie Collab kit by Ellie Lash

No comments: