Saturday, March 29, 2008

Finished all the DSO Challenges

Woo Hoo!! I am done with all the challenges over at DSO for March, which means I'll be getting their HUGE mega kit very, very soon!! I can't wait!! Last month's Mega Kit from DSO was amazing!

Here are my Final LOs for the DSO Challenges:

His Sacrifice
Credits:
Template by Teriann
Kit: Spring Passion Mega Kit and Freebie Sampler by BooLand Designs

Easter Princess
Credits:
Frame, purple ric rac, green shoelace, and purple flower from March Grab Bag Challenge kit by Nikki McGilberry (ShadowAngel)
Background papers, Lace, and Ribbon/Lace Element From Girly Girl by Carolyn Kite (ScrapNTag)

Happy Easter 2008
Credits: Egg Hunt by Anita Designs (Nana's Attic)
Sketch by Michelle Heron

I'm also really, really excited about a new purchase I just made. I've been wanting to be able to use torn edges on my LOs and my Quickpages, but just hadn't found a set that really seemed to work for me -- well, that was until now -- I just got this great set of Torn Paper Templates by Redju at Digiscrapbook.net.


1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Lovin all the new LO's sweety - congrats on finishing all the DSO challenges too :)

Hugs
Carolyn
xox