Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My first LOs for Seascraps

Today is my last day of Easter vacation, so I made some time to scrap a few more LOs before heading back to work tomorrow. I made 3 LOs for Sandra's (Seascraps) kits.

Little Princess
Credits: Little Princess by Seascraps

True Colors Shining Through
Credits: July Child US by Seascraps
I also used this LO for a Lyric challenge at DSO

My First Easter
Credits: April's Child by Seascraps

Not only did I make some LOs over Easter, I also made a decision to join the Members only club over at Jani scraps. I've been a subscriber to Nana's Attic for a while now and saw some fabulous kits over at Jani Scraps place too, so I just had to jump on that bandwagon! I'd love to be able to make some Quickpages using their kits, since that is allowed in the TOU, to give away on here. Hopefully, I'll have time to do that with all my other CTs and Challenges!

No comments: