Sunday, March 2, 2008

Getting "Caught Up" on Some Older LOs

As I was going back through my blog and some of my galleries, I realized that a few of my older LOs were not up here on my blog, mostly because I had made them before I started this blog. Since I wanted my blog to be a place for me to "keep" all my LOs, I decided to do a big "catch" up post of some of the older LOs that were missing... so here are most of them now!

Simon's Baptism
Credits: A Country Christmas by ScrapNTag (No Longer Available)
Template by Andrea Gold

My Grandma, My Friend
Credits:
Template: Andrea Gold's Template 146
Page Kit: "Miss Mykelle" Add-on Kit

My Life is Significant
The journaling on the page reads:
My Life is Significant
* when a child smiles at me each morning
* when eager faces look to me wondering
what will happen next
* when a child learns a new skill or concept
* when history "comes alive" because
of my own enthusiasm
* when it is time to say goodbye and
and they are ready to move on
* when I share my love of learning and reading
with each young child I meet
Because I am a Teacher!

Credits: Go Digital Scrapbooking November Collaboration Kit

Starring My Brother and Me
Credits:Papers: Just for Fun by Andrea Gold
Template #13a by Andrea Gold
Star Brads: Funky Paper Stars by Simply Clean DigiScraps

The Joust - 2003
Credits:
Kit: One Moment in Time by Doreen Stolz
Template: #165 by Andrea Gold

Third Birthday Dress Up
Credits:
Kit: All Dressed up by Anita Designs (Nana's-Attic)
Template: AndreaGold Template 15A

No comments: