Well --
I basically just dropped off the face of the scrapbooking world for the past few months. The end of another teaching year and the beginning of summer vacation thrown in with a bunch of other things and I found myself with little time for scrapbooking.
I am still so thrilled to be creating for the wonderful designers listed in the sidebar! They are all fantastic. Click on their names to go and check out their designs!
Anyway, to kick off my return to scrapbooking bliss, I wanted to share some quickpages I made AGES ago using one of JannisScraps fantastic kits: Emily!
Hope you enjoy this little freebie!

2 comments:
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jul [LA 02:14am, NY 04:14am, UK 09:14am, OZ 07:14pm]).
Thank you!!! Have a great summer.
Post a Comment