Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mrs. Wresh Challenge - Week 8

For Mrs. Wresh's About Me Album Challenge we had to scrap about our regrets. In terms of big things, I really don't feel that I have many regrets. Instead, I regret not living every day to its fullest!

Regrets
Credits: Day of the Daffodils by Carolyn Kite (ScrapNTag)

Journaling reads:
Life is full of moments sometimes we wish to change,
yet dwelling on the past leaves us far away from today -
this moment; the present.

Overall, I am happy with my life, but
I do regret not taking the time to live in each moment -
to stop thinking ahead and simply enjoy
the people, places, and experiences of each new day -
for life is short.
We must live for today, not for tomorrow.

By all this I don't mean we shouldn't care about tomorrow, but we should enjoy each moment as it comes before us, for we will never have the chance to live that moment again.

No comments: