Sunday, March 2, 2008

New Challenges and New LOs

Now that it's March, there are new challenges all over the scrapbooking world! I've decided to dig into some of the 19 challenges offered over at DSO, so I can earn March's new mega kit! Here are some of the LOs I've done so far -

Back In Time
For the Heritage Challenge at DSO - To make a new photo look vintage
Credits: Rainbow Dreams Violet by Spellweaver

Pumpkin Carving
This one is for the Font challenge at DSO - font is called MadFont
Credits: Rainbow Dreams Orange by Spellweaver

Pumpkin Farm Fun
This one is for the Element Challenge at DSO - I had to use one or more tags
Credits: Forever Fall by Spellweaver

Make Me a Channel of Your Peace
This is for the new Picture Perfect Challenge at DSO.
I had to use natural light, not a flash to take a photo.
Credits: Hot Cocoa by Spellweaver

No comments: