Saturday, January 19, 2008

Some "Stunning" new LOs

Weekends are my scrapping time! So as I complete pages I like to post some pictures up here to show off all my hard work! I spent some time today making my CT LOs for Tallula Moon over at Scrappin Freestyle. I decided to start with the nice "warm" looking kit called Tuscan Touch. Here are my LOs:

Fun at Waldameer
Credits:
Tuscan Touch by Tallula Moon

This was a LO I couldn't wait to share. My mom, dad, and I had gone up to Edinboro in August 2005 for my Master's degree orientation. After the orientation was over, we decided to take a roadtrip up to Erie to check out the FREE park known as Waldameer. It was a darling little place, and we found these cute signs near the entrance so of course we had to snap some photos before we left!

Atlantic City Vacation - About 1952
Credits:
Tuscan Touch by Tallula Moon
Small Eyelets on the metal squares are from Winter Chill by Tallula Moon

As you can probably guess, this is NOT me in the photo. I surprised my mom with this one, as this is her and my uncle when they were younger. I had to get all the info on where they were from her, and she told me there were more pictures from this trip somewhere. So it looks like I'll have to dig through the old photos again to see if I can find them!!!

No comments: