Thursday, January 10, 2008

A few more LOs and a Challenge

So, the big reveal for the Supreme Team contest was the other night. I didn't make it to round 2 this time, but that's okay - I have plenty to keep me busy!!!

I decided that I was going to try and do ALL the challenges at Scrappin Freestyle this month so I can earn all the pieces to the Mega-Kit they give away!! Not sure if I'll manage to succeed, but I'm sure going to give it my best shot. I started last night with my first LO for my First Challenge there. It was for the Template Challenge. I LOVE the way it turned out!

Credits:
Kit: Tranquility 2 by Carolyn Kite (ScrapNTag)
Template by RoseMcDigital Designs

This LO features my Great-Grandmother, Hattie Barr. I love the way it turned out. I had a lot of fun making it, especially the little yellow square in the corner. I used one of the different overlay techniques in PSP to fit it to the template, which gave it that great burned paper look!

Then, I just had to scrap this next photo. Last week, my mom and I were going through all the photos at the house and we found this one in my baby album. It just cracks me up -- I've got a ton of attitude showing in this photo! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Credits:
Kit: A Grungy Kind of Love by Carolyn Kite (ScrapNTag)
Template: #1 Side 2 by Doreen Stolz

Okay - I'm off now to go and work on my next challenge layout at Scrappin Freestyle!

No comments: