Sunday, January 20, 2008

More LOs to Share today!


Have a few more LOs to share for today and then I'm probably done until tomorrow. But with it being a holiday here tomorrow, we are off from school! So that means more scrappin time for sure!

Here's what else I created today:

Pretty in Pink
Credits: Carolyn Kit (ScrapNTag)
Staples from A Grungy Kind of Love
Flower and Butterfly re-colored from A Doodlie-Do
All other items from Kit: A Doodlie-Do


I actually made this LO of my niece for the colour challenge at DID -- so I had to try and add the colors I needed. I'm not too good at re-coloring, so I choose the easiest items I could to "fill" with the color I needed. The next one I did for the Font challenge at DID - the font is called "Note This."

Proud Auntie
Credits: Anemone by BooLand Designs

Then, I decided to do one more challenge at DID tonight because I just fell in love with this quickpage that Marcie (Alabaster Box) was offering as part of the challenge. It's a family tree that I made with my mom's side of the family.

No comments: