Monday, January 21, 2008

Day off!

Boy, do I love having a day off! Usually we lose this holiday for a snow make-up day, but not this year!!! It's only a little after 11 and I've been busy scrappin away the morning hours and trying to do the challenges at Do It Digi. I have 3 new LOs done, all using kits by BooLand and all for different challenges at DID. Check them out here:

This first one is for the journaling challenge at DID -- we had to scrap a goal we have for 2008. I had to get a little creative for my photos for this LO, but in the end I'm happy with the way it turned out.

What Will 2008 Bring?
Credits:
Template by Trish H Designs (TemplatesNMore)
Kit: Paper Blitz by BooLand Designs

Journaling Reads:
My dream has always been to write a children's book.
My goal for 2008 is to spend more time with my writing so that I can hopefully publish a wonderful story someday!

This next LO I made for the Numbered Challenge at DID -- we had to use 3 papers, 1 circle and 2 flowers. Here's what I came up with:

My Dad
Credits: A Man's World Blue by BooLand Designs
Folded Flower Clip: Winter Moon by BooLand Designs

Then, my last LO, for now anyway, was for the Template Challenge over at DID. Here it is:

Happy Halloween 2006
Credits: A Man's World Green by BooLand Designs
Template by Trish H. Designs for January Template Challenge

My niece and nephew just had to show off their great "pirate" looks that year!

1 comment:

Lara's Digi World said...

I just love green and greeny LO. The circles are amazing. Well done!