Monday, January 21, 2008

Some Cut-Out Cookies: A Recipe

Over at Scrappin Freestyle they have a recipe challenge which Tallula Moon is hosting. She gave away this cute mini-kit freebie to scrap our recipes on. Even though I haven't had the need to make cookies lately, I just had to try making a scrapped recipe. It was quite fun and a neat idea as well!


Super Soft Cut-Out Cookies
Credits: Frosty Chill by Tallula Moon
Cream colored paper: Winter Chill by Tallula Moon

5 comments:

Diane Lynch said...

Cute recipe card!

Just stopping by to say hi!

Claudette Wooddell said...

Ooh, great recipe card...I have been doing those for abit myself and I printed over a hundred the other day....but they look so cool.lol
I love the page about writing a book. I want to write too, but I want to make a big people book.
maybe one day...lol
Hugs,
Claudette

Lara's Digi World said...

Love the LO and cookies. Thank you for the recipe.

Léa said...

Hi, your blog and your LOs are very nice...
Hugs, Léa

Aldercreek said...

I really like your blog, and I really love your LOs! I need to stop by DID and check them all out.