Saturday, January 5, 2008

Busy Little Bee

Well Gee, I have just been a busy little bee today! Not only did I make my page for the Supreme Team Contest, which I posted below. I have 3 other LOs done too!!! Woo Hoo for Weekends!!!!

I just finished up this first LO and I am so happy. Many years ago when we learned how damaging the old types of photo albums could be, we took apart all of our baby albums to protect the photos. But that left me without my own baby album to look through when the mood would strike. So today I decided to start my album anew and have scrapped my own birth announcement ;-)

Credits:
Template #161 by Andrea Gold
Kit: Tranquility by Carolyn Kite (ScrapNTag)
White Tassel from Remember When by Carolyn Kite (ScrapNTag)

Then I decided to dig into a little more family history and so I scrapped this photo of my grandfather, Earl's Christening Day back in 1910.

Credits:
Kit: Winter Bloom by BooLand Designs

Then, since I was in the winter mood from creating my LO for the Supreme Team, I thought I'd have a little fun with some more winter photos. We actually have had very little snow in our area this year so this picture and the one I used for the Supreme Team are actually from last winter.

Credits:
Kit: Snow Much Fun 2 by Spellweaver

Wonder how many more LOs I'll get accomplished this weekend!!! I sure seem to be on a roll!

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Awww!! What a cute little baby girl!
Good job on your layouts and good luck in the contest.