I made this first LO for the Mix-It Up Challenge at Scrappin Freestyle, where we had to show sunny days in this winter time. My next LO was also for a challenge at Scrappin Freestyle. This one is for the "What" Challenge and we had to scrap our Favorite Escape -- I had fun with this and went in a slightly different way, since my escape is not actually a place but the world of make-believe.
Credits: Kit: Aquamarine by BooLand DesignsI was trying to go for a "bookmark" look on the journaling tag - not sure if I succeeded or not ;-)
Books featured in the LO are:
Charlie Bone and the Hidden King by Jenny Nimmo
Warriors: Moonrise by Erin Hunter
Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke
Eragon by Christopher Paolini
My Father's Dragon by Ruth Stiles Gannett
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
The Mage's Daughter by Lynn Kurland

No comments:
Post a Comment