Sunday, January 20, 2008

Alittle "Winter Chill"

Today, I scrapped a few pages using Tallula Moon's Winter Chill kit from Scrappin Freestyle.

Snow Shoveling
Credits: Winter Chill by Tallula Mooon

The LO above features my grandmother and brother outside in the snow together. We think my brother was around 4 years old in this picture.

Meeting Mommy and Daddy
Credits: Winter Chill by Tallula Moon

I made this LO for my own baby album. This is actually page 2 as I already did my birth announcement page a few weeks ago. I am really pleased with the way this turned out.

That's all I've gotten done so far today, but I have had fun looking back through all my LOs I've made in the past few weeks and feel that I'm really growing in my LO design abilities. I've also been wanting a way to create wavy paper borders and such and just couldn't figure it out. So this morning, I went searching everywhere and finally found exactly what I wanted. Bannerwoman has 4 great "border" template sets on sale at Scrappin Freestyle. I'm glad I got them when I did as they are in the "On Their Way Out" section of the store. The best part is I can use them both on my own LOs and on any QPs I make as they are commercial use items. The LO of my parents and I uses one of the border templates.

No comments: