Sunday, January 13, 2008

Finished the Challenges at Scrappin Freestyle

Well, at least I finished all the ones that were up for the first half of the month. On the 15th, they are supposed to put up new challenges which I'll have to do if I want to earn the rest of the mega-kit giveaway.

Here are my final two LOs that I did for the challenges at Scrappin Freestyle. The first one was for the Sketch Challenge and it features my niece and nephew. I just learned that my nephew was "being" Speed Racer in these photos from March 2006.

Credits:
Kit: Flying High by RCMama
(Who also happens to be my sister-in-law and the mother of these two fabulous kids!;-))

My next LO was for the Twisted-Scraplift LO, which is a monthly challenge at Scrappin Freestyle. The only thing I took from the inspiration LO was the idea for the Out of the Frame Technique. First time I've tried it and I think it turned out pretty good.

Credits:
Kit: Denim Dudes by Carolyn Kite (ScrapNTag)

I think I'm done for the weekend now! Time to get ready for teaching tomorrow!

No comments: