I did two more challenges over at Do It Digi -- working towards my goal of 20 points to earn the Inspiration Kit they are offering over there!
This first LO was done for the Element Challenge -- we had to make a masculine looking LO. I decided to use some photos from my dad's family tree for this one.
James Mollart 1879-1942Credits:
Another Time Kit by Carolyn Kite (ScrapNTag)
Then for this LO for the "What If" Challenge we had to scrap what we would bring if we were stranded on a deserted island...wasn't sure I even wanted to do this challenge, but now I LOVE the way the LO turned out!!! It was so much fun!
Stranded on a Deserted IslandCredits:
"Family" letters --- Tranquility Series by Carolyn Kite (ScrapNTag)
Paper and Pen --- Remember When by Carolyn Kite (ScrapNTag)
All other papers and elements -- Under the Sea by Carolyn Kite (ScapNTag)
Swiss Family Image -- Edited from the Swiss Family Robinson Movie Cover
That's all from me for now! I'm off to see what I can work on today!
1 comment:
Very funny Lo, great idea, thank you for sharing it.
Post a Comment