Well, another week has started! I am still happily enjoying my "summer" time off from teaching. I am very happy to be back into Scrapbooking once again...so I have a few more LOs to share and I pulled up the QPs I had made a little while back to share with any visitors who come here!
I'm having a bit of fun watching some older TV shows that I bought on DVD recently. Right now I'm watching the Beauty and the Beast TV show that was on in the last 1980s. I was pretty young when it was on, so I didn't watch it then, but I saw it when I was older as Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite stories of all!
I also just ordered another set of DVDs of one of my ALL TIME Favorite TV shows -- MacGyver! I can't wait for them to arrive!!!
So while I sit here doing scrapbooking things on my Laptop, you can bet that I'm watching one of those two sets of DVDs!!
Oh, and on another note -- I was looking up tutorials today so I can try and improve on my Scrapbooking skills and I found one about how to make wavy/curvy paper over at Digital Scrapbooking University HERE -- I actually succeeded, but I still need to practice a bit more before I use it in any of my LOs.
Now for a few LOs I made with Seascraps Fantastic Products!!




3 comments:
Oh, I would love the McGyver shows! Wow..he's so hot! Great choice...what a great scrapper you are!
Thanks very much for these qp's from Anita's kit. I know she is struggling and this helps keep her in our thoughts.
These are so great! Thank you for creating and sharing!
Post a Comment