Sunday, February 10, 2008

This Weekend's LOs

As with most weekends, I find I have a lot more time to scrap and so therefore I have a lot more LOs to share on the weekend. Here's what I've been doing this weekend!

First Day of School
Credits: Grins and Giggles Kit by Nana's Attic
I actually made this LO for the Scraplift challenge over at DID -- the fun part is I was scraplifting my own LO!!!

50 Years
Credits:
Template by Kelly Puddy at CLD
Papers Created by RCMama for DSO February Color Challenge

I made this one for the Brag Book Template Challenge at CLD and the Color Challenge at DSO.

Earl Fleming
Credits:
Template by KelliePuddy at CLD
Kit: Unblemished Love by RCMama

I made this LO for the Template Challenge at CLD and the Font Challenge at DSO. I think the name of this font is a riot -- Tuna and Hot Dogs on Rye!

No comments: