These LOs are all made using Carolyn Kite (ScrapNTag)'s Kits
Friends 4EverCredits: Denim Divas by ScrapNTag
I also entered this in the Scraplift Challenge over at DSO. This LO idea comes from a LO that was originally created by Angel_P.
Credits: Spring Fling by ScrapNTag
I made this LO for the Ad Challenge over at DSO for February.
I made this LO for the Ad Challenge over at DSO for February.
I Will Always Love YouCredits: Remember When by ScrapNTag
Quickpage Created by me and available for purchase at the ScrapNTag store.
I made this LO for the Lyric Challenge over at DSO. We had to use the Lyrics from the song "Love Song" by The Cure.
Credits: Wonder of You by ScrapNTag
Template by TemplatesNMore
I made this LO for the Template challenge over at DID and for the Shape challenge over at DSO. We had to use 5 hearts in the shape challenge. Love the way they all turned out!
As you can see, I've been busy and I'm trying to do a bunch of different challenges all over the place!!! All the posting bonuses are just too great to pass up!!!
Template by TemplatesNMore
I made this LO for the Template challenge over at DID and for the Shape challenge over at DSO. We had to use 5 hearts in the shape challenge. Love the way they all turned out!
As you can see, I've been busy and I'm trying to do a bunch of different challenges all over the place!!! All the posting bonuses are just too great to pass up!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment