
How Do You Spell Love
Credits: February Color Challenge Kit by Lois AKA Ladye
Credits: February Color Challenge Kit by Lois AKA Ladye
This LO was made for the Colorline Designs (CLD) February Color Challenge and also for the Book of Me Challenge over at DSO! Grandma will always have a special place in my heart!

Friends Are the Sunshine of Life
Credits: Template by Andrea Gold
Papers: Pure Morning Paper Pack by Doreen Stolz
Quote: John Hay
Credits: Template by Andrea Gold
Papers: Pure Morning Paper Pack by Doreen Stolz
Quote: John Hay
This one was also made to fulfill two different challenges. First, I made it for Andrea's Template Challenge over at GDS. Then, I added the quote for the DSO Quote Challenge for February.

Who Said Playing With Your Food Wasn't Fun?
Credits:
Large "frame" Splat - recolored from BrokenJar Creations Rough and Tumble Kit
All other Splats - from BrokenJar Creatons Rough and Tumble Kit
Background created by myself
Credits:
Large "frame" Splat - recolored from BrokenJar Creations Rough and Tumble Kit
All other Splats - from BrokenJar Creatons Rough and Tumble Kit
Background created by myself
This LO was made for the Color Challenge over at DID!
That wraps up all my new LOs since the weekend! Wow! Three posts in one night just to get them all in! Unbelievable!!! Off to bed for tonight so I'll be full of new creative ideas when I start making pages again tomorrow!
That wraps up all my new LOs since the weekend! Wow! Three posts in one night just to get them all in! Unbelievable!!! Off to bed for tonight so I'll be full of new creative ideas when I start making pages again tomorrow!
1 comment:
Amy, you did a great job using my kit. I loved both the frames and the cluster. I left you some love at both CLD and DSO.
Post a Comment