Wednesday, January 18, 2012

More Challenges and Our Engagement Book

I also worked on a few other layouts for challenges at Gingerscraps. All of these Layouts were made for a book about how Steven and I met and fell in love. I have a great coupon for a free 12 x 12 album from David's Bridal that is only good until the end of January, so I'm working hard on the layouts for this album.

 Credits:
Background papers: Colors of my life papers by Pixels by Jen
Frames: Because by HK Designs (Welcome Wagon)
Diamonds and Sparkle: Dance with Me by Harmony Star (Welcome Wagon)
Tag: Away in a Manger kit by JanetB Designs
Font: A Song for Jennifer (Jan Font Challenge)
 Credits:
Background pages: Colors of my life papers by Pixels by Jen
Paper behind Alpha and Frames: Because by HK Designs (Welcome Wagon)
Alpha: Remember the Moment by Unforgettable Moments (Welcome Wagon)
Diamonds and 'Sparkle': Dance with Me by Harmony Star (Welcome Wagon)
 Credits:
Template: Jan Template by Connie Prince
Papers and frames: Heaven Sent by Wyld Web Designs (Welcome Wagon)
Flower and Buttons: Just Keep Smiling by Connie Prince
Word Art by Booland Designs
 Credits:
Background: Just Keep Smiling Mini by Connie Prince
All other papers and elements: Just Keep Smiling Kit (Dec Daily Download) by Connie Prince

I later revised this page to put in our Love Story Album. Here's the final page for our album:

No comments: