Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Long Time Away and My Return!

It's hard to believe so much time has passed since I last worked on Scrapbooking! Life changes so many things and time moves on.

Just recently (at the start of the new year) I decided I really wanted to start scrapbooking again! Perhaps it's because I feel I have some pretty amazing things to scrap this coming year. I got engaged on Christmas Eve and can't wait to scrap about all the great things that will happen in 2012!!!

I loved the idea of doing a 365 album for this year and hopefully keeping up the tradition from now on as my life will be full of many wonderful and ordinary moments with my future husband and hopefully some children after we're married!

It had been a LONG time and the digital scrapbook world has changed and grown. Many of the designers I used to work with, no longer create, others are still around and have grown and changed as well. I then discovered a few new designers and started to follow them right before Christmas. That lead me to Gingerscraps. Boy do I love their forum and the products of their designers!! I joined their forum and have started working on challenge layouts to earn myself a coupon to purchase their big Project 365 kit that I really, really want!!

I'm excited to be back and can't wait to scrapbook. Off to post pictures of the pages I've made so far since the new year!

No comments: