As my name suggests, I really do love family history. I'll also be scrapping a lot of photos from other things, especially my niece and nephews, but there will be many family history pages too. So to get things started, I thought I'd post a few of my family history layouts I've already made.
This one features my Great-Grandparents - Henrietta Barr and Peter Duffy

Credits:
Template #13 by TrishHDesigns (Templates N More)
Kit: Winter Moon by BooLand Designs
This next layout is my grandmother (the daughter of Pete and Hattie above) as a baby. The photo in the center is my favorite as it is her christening photo, which would place it around 1919.

Credits:
Template: Circle Template Pack 1 by TrishHDesigns (Templates N More)
Kit: Winter Moon by BooLand Designs
Then, the last LO for tonight, is my grandfather. These photos were all taken during World War II.

Credits:
Papers: Creative Victorian Legacy Kit
Word Tags: Meetje - oval word tags (recolored)
Metal Plate and Brads: Bannerwoman Unconditional Kit
Template: Template #2 by TemplatesNMore
Hope you enjoyed a little family history ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment