Monday, December 31, 2007

A little Christmas Cheer and a New Trick

This is my first LO using Spellweaver's products. They are fabulous, especially her pre-made clusters and frames! Anyway, I just had to share these photos of my niece and nephews opening their presents on Christmas morning. It was such a blast to spend the morning with them ;-)

The best part of this LO for me is the torn paper at the bottom - I am so excited because I actually made the ripped effect myself -- Woo Hoo!! I just added the paper from Spellweaver's kit to the template I made and presto! It may not seem like much, but it's pretty exciting to me ;-) I learned how to do this using the tutorial here at DesignswithRenee.

Credits:
Kit: Christmas Joy by Spellweaver.
This kit was available as part of her Santa Sak over at Do It Digi.

No comments: